Thursday 5 September 2013

[Live Recap] “Master’s Sun” Episode 10

There seems to be a revolving door of questions when it comes to this drama. The one I find myself asking is which came first -belief or love? Did belief lead to love or did love trigger belief? I tried to re-watch some earlier scenes with Joong Won and Gong Sil to see which actions were instigated by faith and which ones were motivated by attraction or emotion. So far it seems that Joong Won’s trust in her gave way to spending more time around her. Then inevitable attraction and affection set in until he no longer wholly belonged to himself. The part of his emotions that he shared with her connected them in a way he never thought possible. This closeness is what gradually made him become a better person and I’m pretty sure that is what’s rattled Joong Won so much. I don’t think it’s the idea of him changing that made him run scared, but the fact that it’s already happened. You can’t undo the influence Gong Sil had on his life and personality. What’s even better, something that will have him more nervous, is that she isn’t done yet. If he is distancing himself from her, he is going to realize a whole different kind of pain from missing her when she is just a few steps away. Part of me wishes she would be brave and strong enough to turn her back to him, but we all know it’s no longer about needing a bunker when it comes to Joong Won. She craves the love and attention that comes with that bunker. It’s an attachment she has felt comfortable with from day one so I doubt she could ever walk away from him. That’s why I find it so refreshing that she can be honest about her emotions while he opts to ignore them hoping foolishly they will go away. After what happened last night though, I doubt that denial has any ground to stand on. The second he put both arms around her, he knew why he had been afraid to do this. She felt right in his arms and that she belonged there. He didn’t want to let go since holding her has become as natural to him as breathing.

 Main Cast:

주군의 태양.E09.130904.HDTV.XViD-HANrel[21-05-02]

During that whole take over her body incident yesterday, I realized something that might happen down the line. If you think about it, not having Joong Won in her life as her bunker will make seeing ghosts that much more painful. She will have to go back to her miserable life of not having any reprieve from them again. That is why I think Gong Sil is going to let Hee Joo take over her body so Hee Joo can communicate directly with Joong Won so he finally has some closure. I bet Hee Joo won’t want to leave and Gong Sil might even consider letting her take over for Joong Won’s sake, but thankfully Joong Won won’t let that happen. The woman he loves now is too important for him to take such risks. Let’s hope Gong Sil never gets that chance to play the role of selfless martyr.

Episode 10 

Starts from Sung Ran saying they are coming over there - that young lady is the one who will be marrying president Joo. Seuk chul says nice to meet you and so does the girl. Sung Ran says let’s go up. the girl asks is that young lady an employee here. she keeps staring. JW says go up first cuz I’m dying.

JW goes over and asks if she had been ok the past week. what secret – I can see it all. GS asks are you getting married to avoid me. he asks do you think you are important enough to affect my wedding. then the right to ask and for me to answer there isn’t any right.

the girl tried to hold him as they go inside so JW says I hate anyone touching my body so don’t do it.

GS stares at the necklace and KW asks didn’t you know president Joo was getting married. she says no it was so sudden. he asks what happened on that night. she says he was there. that night I wasn’t myself. when that wife was inside she must have met him. what did they talk about. she remembers what JW said so she says what to do – she must have told I like him.

Kim says can you marry so suddenly. JW says yes I can. Kim says GS is really shocked. JW says that woman wasn’t in my head and somewhere else. he says my problem isn’t in my head it’s in my heart. he mutters about one day when he is dead and a ghost he will go then.

GS worries about getting permission to be my his side. KW doesn’t think she will get it. you like him and are being ignored – doesn’t it hurt. she says in that world I look like candy but in my world i’m not – I cant be candy. since I have use as his radar he will let me be by his side. I have to go

GS goes to see JW. she congratulates him on his wedding and to be happy. he says you are acting scary so why are you like this. she asks him to keep him nearby and let her use him as a bunker. or have a son and I will take care of him for free. he asks if she is like this cuz of the secret. she asks did you hear it. he lies and says no I didn’t want to hear but seeing how you are like this. don’t try so hard. I will act like I didn’t hear or see all this. she says you are mistaken. I told the wife I liked someone else. not you. I like sweets. during that time you were just a banker but as a woman you are terrible and I don’t like you. I will leave before you tell me to get lost but he stops her and says get lost. when she is gone he says she should have used another excuse – why did it have to be sweet candy

GS is told SR wants to see her. SR says since Ryui wanted to use you as a muse this is for you see. it was a gift from the fiancé. when GS looks a ghost inside. SR says it’s scary and you shouldn’t have messed with it. GS says don’t talk like no one can touch this. SR gets insulted. she says don’t think of breaking the wedding. GS says sorry I was just talking about the pottery. when you look at it you might see something you don’t want to. SR tries to say I was trying to tell you not to break up the wedding. GS warns her to be careful of that pottery. it should be broken. as she leaves SC says fighting to GS

Gong Ri feels bad for GS cuz JW is getting married

SR asks if he will be getting rid of GS now since he is getting married but he says no I will get rid of her when I don’t want to see her anymore. he looks at the pottery and tells her not to call GS anymore. SC says fighting to JW

friends say how GS is smart and pretty and had a right to meet president Joo from Kingdom so YR gets jealous and angry at them

JW asks are you ok – what did you see in the pottery. did something scary follow you. she tells him to warn others to be careful of it. he says I told them to leave you alone and I would keep you close. she brings up the person she likes so he asks are you going to say that person is kang candy. she narrates about a wolf and sheep. he asks what happened in that story. she says that sheep liked the wolf a lot and said catch me and eat me. JW says that sheep is stupid and leaves. she mutters would the wolf eat the sheep when it likes it.

JW thinks about the secret the ghost mentioned and says I should have listened clearly

KW asks Kim what should I report to his father about this wedding. Kim says to tell the truth this wedding is a fake. it’s a business.

the girl made a deal with JW. if he helps her out she will invest in kingdom. he took the offer. Kim says the wedding wont go through in a week. KW asks if GS knows this. Kim says no so don’t tell her.

SR keeps touching the pottery so SC warns her to be careful. she makes SC go to the bathroom to wash and wonders how she ended up falling for a guy like that cuz he isn’t my taste. she looks in the pottery and sees the guy she likes.

at night SR gets out of bed and walks out to the yard and there is a good looking guy playing some joseon looking flute instrument. he motions her over when she asks did you call me. he reaches out his hand so she leans to touch it but he disappears. she wakes from her dream and yells at him for his bad sleeping habits. he says you said it was cute like a kid. she tells him to sleep in another room.

GS asks KW for the key to go in and confirm something she saw in the pottery but he says go together

Kim asks are you going to stay. JW says I have a lot of work so you go home first. Kim mentions Tae Yang is still here – Kang will probably take her home. JW mutters he said it for me to hear but I will act like I didn’t

JW goes to her office and she isn’t there. he wonders if she left

KW and GS are walking in the dark. she says you can hold me if you are scared. he says I will rely on you. I don’t want to act like a kid but still. she says but put less force in your hand cuz he was grabbing her shoulder so hard. they look and the pottery is gone. he asks aren’t you scared. she says I am but i’m used to it. after meeting JW I got better. since I got an air hole the world got better. KW says he did something I could never do. she says but he is getting married soon. He remembers how Kim said the wedding would be over in a week. He tells her to think it over a week and even if the situation changes don’t go to his side

they walk out and KW asks her to go home together and get something to eat. they agree to eat at a kimbap place. she gives him her arm to hold and JW watched that

YR goes to meet KW but Han says he isn’t here. she finds the dooley doll. Han flatters her calling her a goddess and asks for a picture together

KW is scared and YR pops out and scares him. she says you are so cute. she explains how they have to explain to the reporter about the subway incident. I could tell him you are my boyfriend or just my body guard. he says I am going to go meet GS to eat kimbap. she stamps his chest but kissing it. she says let’s go show her the lipstick color is same as mine

GS gets the call from KW to eat kimbap later. she sees the office open and wonders if JW is still there. she finds him and thought he was a ghost. she says if you were a ghost you would hang on me cuz I am popular with them. he says I am not a ghost so why am I like this. come in and sit. he asks will you be candy? he offers her an new home and nice stuff but she turns him down. he lays it down. how she looks pathetic to others and he is the rich guy. how he cant tell her to get lost if he is the only important person to her. so he offers up the deal to be candy. she turns it down. he gets mad and asks then what do I do. she asks why are you having such a hard time. like at the hotel I will go and catch the pottery ghost. he holds her and says it’s not here so go home. he holds her hand and takes her out.

he asks where did you see it. she says nearby. he says then we should keep holding hands. he asks if she didn’t see any scary thing while he was gone. she says yes but I held onto your pen. he looks at her neck to see if she is wearing it. she assures him she was ok with just his pen for a week so one day you can leave and I will be ok so don’t worry too much

JW says she didn’t pick up the necklace

GS wonders was he pressured so much

JW has a meeting that’s important at work

GS and GR sit and hear other workers like Jin Joo talking about how GS was with JW at the hotel but she was rejected

GS watches JW walk by in the mall as KW stares at her

No comments:

Post a Comment