Thursday 27 June 2013

B.A.P releases MV for ‘Coffee Shop’

B.A.P released the music video for its newest single Coffee Shop.

We’ve seen many sides of B.A.P. It’s gone from a bad boy image to a cute image, but this time around it’s a whole new look. This time you see them with a more serious look. In the video, you are shown a more mature side of them that fans haven’t seen yet. The song is a soft ballad with a little bit of a jazz sound. You can see them at various locations, such as L.A, Washington D.C, and New York City. There is even a part of the song where Zelo sings! I think BABYz will enjoy this new side of them.

Check out the video below:

Today isn’t only the release of their new MV but it’s also Dae hyun’s 21st birthday! Let’s all wish him a happy birthday! So, what did you think of their new MV?

Sources: (News & Video) – TS Entertainment Official YouTube; Photo – B.A.P Official Facebook

About author

Ciara Walmsley

My name is Ciara. I'm 19 years from the United States. I stumbled upon K-Pop a few years ago when I was watching a dance video and I really enjoyed the song. I further investigated the song and found out it was a Korean artist, ever since then I have been hooked on K-Pop! I also enjoy writing, traveling and acting. You can follow me on twitter: @CiaraJasmine

View all posts by Ciara Walmsley

'); (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) {return;} js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); } }); $.post('http://www.hellokpop.com/wp-admin/admin-ajax.php', { action: 'fbc_ping', post_id: '44019', nonce: 'd55b5ecaf0' }); })(jQuery);

Join the discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment